Preparation is paramount to the success of the application of eyelashes.
Prior to arriving at your appointment, It is important that you thoroughly remove all make up you may have on your eyes, this includes mascarra, eyeliner, eyeshadow and foundation.
If not properly removed, the bonding agent may mix with the makeup residue, making it near impossible to apply lashes successfully and decrease its longevity.
There is a service charge for the removal of excessive eye make up and mascarra.
Contact lenses cannot be worn during the treatment, as your eyes are closed the entire time. It is advisable that you bring with you, your contact lense case so that you may store them while your treatment goes on.
The after care of your lashes is the most important part in lasting lashes. Follow these care instructions for long lasting lashes.
* No steam showers, sauna's, pools, or work outs for the first 72hrs. This will allow the glue to bond and adhere properly.
* Avoid sleeping on the sides of your face to avoid any unwanted damage to your beautiful lashes.
* Stay away from oily products, as oils will eat the glue away and cause your lashes not to last.
* If you choose to wear mascarra, use only a oil free product. Everything you use on your face and around your eyes should be oil free :)
* Any questions? Please contact me, I am always available to answer your questions.